Friday, June 29, 2018

Trying On Pieces to See What Fits

I don't know about you, but when it comes to shopping for clothes, I hate trying on things. I avoid it as much as possible, and that's why every few years I become a walking billboard for a single brand. Until, you know, that brand decides to change the way they size things.


But trying on projects to see what I want to tackle next is kind of fun. I've spent most of June going back into the unfinished archives to see what I want to work on in July's Camp NaNo session. I've picked one that I've worked on during other NaNo months: Small Town American Life. This time I'm going to try for a page goal instead of a word count goal, just to see if I'm more or less motivated to get a win. So if I can write 60 pages in July, I should be good to go with a solid draft--and for once, it should be a little long which is a big help during the revision process.

Are you planning on writing something for this Camp NaNo session?

No comments: