Friday, November 29, 2019

NaNoWrimo 2019: The End of the Road

Did I completely flake on seeing my project through to the end, if not to 50k, at least staying writing until the end? Yes. Yes, I did. There's a good reason--the day job. It's the slow season, so if there's work presented to me, I'm going to make it a priority. I really wanted to do more with the NaNoWriMo project, but when it comes down to it, I have to take the immediate payday over everything else.

I was busy enough to not provide Patreon updates as well, so I will be back on the posts every Friday schedule from now on. I hope I can come up with some new, exciting stuff for all of my patrons for the month of December. Things are looking up, if I can just keep to my schedule. Holidays throw me off--not only do I have the holiday, I also end up with a day of recovery from said holiday.

Now I have to go find some caffeine to counteract the leftover turkey coma I feel coming on...

1 comment:

K R Smith said...

And you have one more job to do! Update the BOOKS tab on your blog to show "If It Was New York, Summer 2009" as available. Right now, it says it's coming soon. I like to keep you busy...