Friday, November 06, 2020

NaNoWriMo 2020 -- It's On

NaNoWriMo 2020 is here, and it's going... Just going. I won't say well just yet. I'm still a few thousand words behind, but out of six days, I only managed to skip one, which is a better record than I've had before. There is real possibility for this one. 


What's different about this year is that I have decided to post what I write as I'm writing it. There are many writers who do this and find it a great way to better communicate with an audience. That's one reason I did this. I also did this to maintain accountability and provide more value to my Patreon page. 

And that brings me to the not-so-subtle plug: you can read my NaNoWriMo 2020 project as it happens if you join me on Patreon. You can get access to it at the $5, $10, and $15 tiers, plus the 2020 All-Stars tier which is just $1, but there are currently only ten spots left. 

Now I have to get back to the writing. It's gonna be a long month, but hopefully a wild ride. 

No comments: