Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Review: Six Word Story

Six Word Story Six Word Story by Doug Weller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was already familiar with six word stories before picking up and reading this title because of all the six word story challenges on Twitter. However, what I expected wasn't exactly what I read. I expected highly polished stories that gave you everything in so few words. Many of these stories were simply a play on the famous "Baby Shoes," and they didn't necessarily live up to the impact that particular story has on those who read it. 

There were a few I liked, but most of the content did feel like filler. I do however appreciate the content being broken up occasionally with talk about the history and tips on crafting these stories. 

*Book provided by NetGalley

View all my reviews

No comments: