Saturday, April 07, 2007

I just deleted about 80 posts off of this blog. I can't BELIEVE how neurotic I was in high school. I think if you listened to any Good Charlotte song, you would get the idea of these deleted posts. So really, you're not missing anything.

So, I recently purchased season 5 of the X-Files. I'm a nerd, what can I say? But I never realized before how many references to various kinds of literature were in the scripts. I mean, I knew that the episode "The Post-Modern Prometheus" would reference Frankenstein, but I never realized how much I didn't understand the references when I first began watching this show at thirteen. Now I'm all about those references. I get it. Yay me! I'm just going to have to buy the rest of the seasons to see what else I can dig up. It's interesting, it really is.

No comments: