Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm sick of complaining about my work so I thought I would stop and take the time to tell you about a new site that I found just the other day. It's called Leapfrog.tv What's Next in Music and it's a really cool site. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love music and love discovering new artists. Well, Leapfrog.tv lets me discover emerging artists through music videos, music samples, and a lot of user generated content. I wish I was as talented as some of these musicians are! The site also has support from many record labels including Epic Records, Interscope Records, and many more. If you want to know what the next big thing in music is going to be, then this is the site for you. The site focuses heavily about about 50 new releases that will soon become the next big thing in the music industry. This site not only helps people discover new music, but it also aids artists in getting their songs and videos to the world. If you want to be on top of new music and impress your friends, start hanging out at Leapfrog,tv.



No comments: