Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am sick and tired of people telling me that I can do anything I want with my life, then give me that look. You know it: the one that says, "yeah, right. You'll never do that." I am sick of it! If the people that are supposed to believe in me most do not, then what is the point of anyone believing in me? Just because I have big dreams doesn't mean they can't happen. I just want to prove to them that I can do this, but tonight I am so frustrated that I am beginning to doubt myself. When I start doing that, I start crossing more dreams off of my list just because they seem too far out of reach.

So to hell with everyone who thinks it's stupid that I want to be a writer. And to hell with anyone who thinks that I'll never move to New York. I have dreams, and I am not going to stop until I am holding them in the palm of my hands--no matter what it takes.

No comments: