Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Comedy Heals the Pain

I'm a bit blue. And I think this is why I have been indulging in all things comedic lately. Not only am I keep up with the daily regimen of The Daily Show and the Colbert Report, but I am also listening to the comedic stylings of some of the best in old time radio. And maybe the reason my blues are catching up with me is because I Love Lucy has once again changed times on TVLand. No more will I get my daily dose of Lucy and Ricky in zany marital bliss. Unless I unpack all of my boxes to find my box set. But I won't do that. I hate repacking.

But I think I'm doing all right anyway. I have my jobs... though they are really mind numbing at the moment, but at least its money. I have my precious internet, and I have all the time in the world, and don't use a single moment of it for my fiction. Nice going, Kid.

No comments: