Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Over

Well, my bad mood went right into a 2 day one person slumber party. Seriously, didn't get out of bed for two days... ridiculous, I know. But I'm back, and I'm ready to work. I'm not going to let all the rejections and the puny little pay wear me down. I am out to prove to everyone that I can earn enough money to support myself, and so far I have... well, that is if A CERTAIN COMPANY WOULD COUGH IT UP! But I'm not bitter at all. Out of the five or six missing payments, I received one today... not a big one, but it's money.

I need to find an APT, ASAP. I want to be out of here by August, and will only a week left, I doubt this will happen. But I'm going to put my mom on the task, so we'll see what she can do. Probably not much. considering the lack of computer skills she has.

No comments: