Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Work and Life

So, this weekend I'm getting a new phone and a new apartment... or at least I am going to look at some. Should be exciting. And I've had a lot of work lately, so this is really promising. Only thing is, one company is still holding out on some back payments. It's really annoying me! I'm also trying to work on boosting my Google page rank to get more blog posting jobs, and that's frustrating too. But, I'm ina good mood and ready to spend the rest of the evening surfing for credits.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend,

Just added you at :
http://nazarsudhakar.blogspot.com/

You are requested to do it the same for me.

Regards,

Aniruddha

Terri said...

Link has been added. Thanks!!

Zombie Money said...

I hear ya! I just started out blogging and trying slowly to post and hopefully more readers will come :) Nice blog!

Terri said...

I know what you mean. I've been blogging for years, but only had a handful of hits until I started my paid posts.