Friday, July 11, 2008

Zennie Was On Fox!

Apparently I have been looking in the right place for a pair of new glasses. ZenniOptical.com was featured on Fox! I think it’s really cool that I kind knew about something right before it hit it big on a national network.

Zenni on Fox

Anyway, I have still be searching for a great pair of glasses. Now Zenni Optical has glasses started from $8. I really don’t think that I will have to worry about affording them anymore… I’ll be able to buy a pair once I finally choose which great style that I want.




The price is due to the way that Zenni Optical sells their frames. They sell directly from the manfacturuer to you, so they save you a lot of money. I know that they will be saving me quite a few bucks that I can put back for a rainy day… or to pay bills.

No comments: