Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Trials of Freelancing

I think it is so strange that almost the whole month of August, I didn't receive any money for jobs. This is because some of them I get paid at the end of the month, some I have to wait 30 days for, etc. But I think this week is an anomaly... I got paid at least once every single day this week. While just a mere six days ago I was worried about all of my bills piling up, now I can rest easy.

I like like writing, but I need to find a better daily schedule. Most days, I either get lazy and get behind, or I am so far ahead of myself that I have to take Wednesdays off... it's weird. I don't really know how I can work out a schedule that keeps me busy and still lets me watch my soap opera. I guess I have the rest of the weekend to figure it out.

No comments: