Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Vacation in the Isle of Wight

The Isle of Wight is the one place that I want to go to for my next holiday. I really have always been fascinated with this English island ever since I was little. The Isle of Wight is located 8km south of the coast of England and is a very popular tourist destination for those who live in England as well as many international tourists. This is truly one of the best holiday resort islands in Europe because it has a lot of natural beauty as well as world-famous sailing.

Many famous people have also taken residence here, including Alfred Lord Tennyson and Queen Victoria who built her summer residence here. Short Breaks Isle of Wight is my next holiday destination, and I bet it will be one that you put on your list too.

No comments: