Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm a littel crazier than I thought...

...really, don't ask. I'm feeling weird lately, but that just means that I need to get off the slacker train. This is the only time in my life that I need a structured work schedule. Someone else needs to make me stick to it, because I know that i just can't do it myself anymore. Instead of working for an hour and half and screwing around the rest of the day, I should keep working. It would get me out of debt faster, but... no instant gratification--no motivation. I wish people could pay me sooner than 60 days!

But my family photo project has thrived. In order to preserve family history, I'm scanning in all the pictures, then making DVD slideshows out of them. It seems a little corny, but it's a lot cheaper than trying to make nice scrapbooks... I still suck at using scissors.

No comments: