Friday, December 05, 2008

Attention All Music Lovers!

Wouldn’t it be great to meet that one band or singer from the past that your really enjoy? Maybe it’s a band that you’re parents loved and they got you hooked on it. Or maybe you just discovered this musician on your own. And wouldn’t have been completely awesome to have been around this group before they hit it big? You can already feel the excitement, can’t you?

Well, with Rare Vinyl Records and Memorabilia from 991, you can. This site has everything you could want for your favorite blast from the past, including old concert tickets, vinyl, and other memorabilia. Anyone who is really dedicated to their favorite group will love the collection they carry—and it can all be yours.

This is something that I’ve always wanted to own:The Beatles Anthology USA Promo Display. I remember when I went with my big bro to get the anthology CDs, this display was set up in the music store. It was so tempting… yet I kept my hands off of it. But I’m glad there is a place where I can still get my hands on one. Check it out. It’s paradise for those who want rare music memorabilia.

991-jpg


Post?slot_id=10841&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: