Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Shopping

I'm sad. I have 99% of my Christmas shopping done. I know it would be total hell to shop closer to Christmas, but that really is when you can get the better deals. And that's when the deals are so good that you don't feel as guilty when you buy something that you really don't need. I have no excuse and plenty of guilt when I do that kind of shopping online, which I have banned myself from until I reach a specific savings goal... trust me, that'll take some hard work with my winter gas bills!

I'm also going to be trying out a new schedule beginning next week. Which might be hard, considering it's the end of an article cycle and technically I will have little or no work to do, at least for the first half of the week. But I am optimistic. And I really need to learn how to work eight hours in a row. You know, just in case this whole writer thing doesn't pan out. Eh, who am I kidding? I'll never give up writing, even if I starve (which, at the moment, I can afford doing). And you kiddies out there shouldn't give up on your dreams either!

No comments: