Monday, February 02, 2009

Saw a good movie

Since I'm not a huge Super Bowl fan, after Springsteen's performance I turned on my On-Demand and watched the 1973 Woody Allen movie Sleeper. It was definitely a mix between sci-fi and Buster Keaton silents. And Woody Allen played the clarinet on the soundtrack music, which still blows my mind. Ever since I found out last week that he could play so well, I've been wondering why I never could, and why I was always 3rd chair. Silly indulgence. I mean, I have solo and ensemble medals hanging a foot from my face right now. I was decent. At some point.

Then I turned off the movie and watched the end of the game. No underdog victory, so... really wasn't that impressed with the whole thing. Now I've got to get to work (still playing some catchup).

No comments: