Monday, March 23, 2009

Check this out

I don’t know if any of you have been to Sea World recently, but the dolphins over there are getting pretty fancy. Not only are they beautiful creatures to look at, but they also have this bubble phenomena. The dolphins (mostly female) are expert at blowing dolphin bubbles from their blowhole in order to create these fascinating bubble rings. Then they take their nose and play around with the rings, making them different sizes and turning the shape all around.

This is an amazing thing to watch. I was mesmerized the first time I saw this. And the dolphins at Sea World are getting a lot of attention for this. They have been featured on the World News with Charles Gibson. The dolphins are also a hit on the internet.



I hope that I can take a vacation this summer, because if I find the money and the time, I know exactly where I’m going to go. I’m going to Sea World so that I can see these dolphins make bubble rings firsthand. It would certainly be a good story to tell friends and family when I get back. It is just too cute! I’m saving my money right now for the trip.

Post?slot_id=34514&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: