Saturday, April 11, 2009

Busy weekend

It's been a busy weekend so far. I went to my parents house last night to see if I could get a good night's sleep. It didn't exactly work, because I still woke up around 6:30 just because I'm so used to it now.

In a little while, I get to babysit my nephew for a few hours while the Easter Bunny shows up at his house. Then I actually have to get back to work -- hardcore. I want to get all of my goals met by the time I go to bed on Sunday. I also want to add to my articles at all of my accounts like AC, eHow, etc. I feel like a slacker when Triond sends me an email saying I haven't written an article in the past month! But that's what I get for being naturally lazy. This is one thing I'm really trying to overcome, and I think I can get a grip on it as long as I keep the television off!

No comments: