Thursday, April 02, 2009

Great Sale

I'm a sucker for a great sale, and I know many of you out there are looking for bargains. You might be searching for a deal because of the economy, or just because you don't feel like you need to spent hundreds of dollars on a great set of clothes. And if you like to shop at Sears, you will love the sale going on right now. Until April 18th, all fall and winter apparel is on sale for 75-80% the original price. That's what I call a good bargain!

I think my favorite outfit has to be the Sally Lou Fashions Taffeta Bow Back Puff Sleeve Dress. This is the cutest dress I have ever seen! And it's a really tempting offer, considering the price. It is only $11.99 when the original price was almost $100. A perfect night out on the town dress with the perfect price!



And you can find plenty of bargains at this Sears sale too. All you have to do is go to the Sears website to find clothing for the whole family on sale with huge savings. Why not check it out? Even if you only have a few bucks to spare, you’re sure to find something great.

Post?slot_id=35272&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Click Here

No comments: