Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday news you can use

… okay, maybe not. But I have been working as much as I can in between infestations of carpenter ants. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't run across my keyboard and stuff. But I feel good knowing that they are probably damaging the walls (I rent – not my problem!). They've taken Sunday off, I guess because I've been able to work all afternoon without interruption.

I spent most of yesterday packing up the office. I don't know why I bothered to unpack some of that stuff in the first place. All I did was clutter up my closet for nine months, then put it right back in a box. I promised myself I would sort through it all first, but I had my mom and dad helping tape the boxes and they were on a schedule... so I guess I'll have to sort it at my next destination.

It actually reminds me of a poem I wrote about moving. I'm not sure if I ever finished, but if I did I might be inclined to share it. And speaking of sharing... does anyone publish pictures at Triond? I've noticed that my picture make very little money compared to anything else. I don't know if I have the wrong keywords to get them noticed, or if its just that the ads on Picable pay less. Anyone have an idea?

Okay, back to work. I want to earn a bonus next weekend: no work for 48 hours!

No comments: