Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Hectic week

This week has been really busy, even though I technically didn't decide to work this week. I spent all day today (Tuesday) packing up everything in my apartment that I don't need and watching the memorial for Michael Jackson. Tomorrow I have to finish a transcription job... and for some reason, I didn't realize how tough transcription can actually be. They speak clearly, not fast, and it's still taking me hours more than I thought it would. But it's a job. I even have to schedule this post because I know I won't have time to write my usually Wednesday post here.

But after Wednesday, things should calm down again. I should be back to my normal writing/research routine. And to think, I never really wanted a routine because it felt the same as being in a rut.

No comments: