Monday, November 16, 2009

What a Week

Last week was super-busy. With NANOWRIMO, my work, AND the birth of my second nephew, it's been a whirlwind. Luckily, I've managed to hold on to some of the multitasking and prioritizing skills I picked up in school. Although, it does get frustrating when some of the websites I work on just crash or put error messages on my screen. It gives me mixed feelings about IT professionals.

Even with all of this, I managed to finish Christmas shopping this weekend. That's right -- I'm finished! I probably bought more than I budgeted for, but all the stores had really good sales, so I'm still in line for paying everything off so it won't get me into any trouble.

Even though its dreary outside, I'm still getting a great boost of energy knowing that everything is on track.

No comments: