Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Finally, there's snow on the ground here in Indiana. While all my friends and family go “bleh, snow” I love it! Of course, I'm the only one that does not have to drive in it on a daily basis. My commute is two steps from the bed to the desk chair.

Even though there are a lot of holiday distractions, I'm still working hard. It's very difficult to take a real long vacation on a freelancer's salary, so my vacations end up being about eight hours to stuff my face with holiday food, open a few presents, and take some pictures. So with that in mind, I am working on a lot of articles, and the first one of these is The Basics of Accidental Injury Insurance. Anyone that owns a business or works with groups of volunteers should check it out.

I took a few pictures of my new writing desk, but I've completely misplaced the camera, so when I do find it, I will be sure to post them up here. It's much better than working on top of an end table, sitting in a recliner. Although I must admit the recliner was more comfortable than the kitchen chair I'm using now!

For all of my readers, I hope you have a wonderful holiday (whichever one that may be) and I'll see you next week with arms full of Christmas tales.

No comments: