Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Unexpected Surprises

With the way my life is going, many of the unexpected surprises seem to come more often than the mundane. I had a pleasant weekend. I thought my work, reading, and writing would not be interrupted, but I was pleasantly surprised when the whole family got together for breakfast on Sunday morning. I also have had hiccups in my schedule this week, but I was taught that friends are some of the most important people in your life. I'm not very strict on keeping a tight schedule. There are many ways to be flexible with it, but when I am home and in front of the computer, I feel like I'm always playing catch up. One of these days soon I may just pull an all-nighter for the the hell of it. Maybe I'll accomplish something!

Noticing the way work has been tough lately, I'm also moving my usual blog post to Tuesday or Wednesday instead of Monday. Mondays are hard to deal with just because you have to get back into the swing of things after finally getting a little extra sleep the day before. I'm also trying really hard to find a little more relevant topics to talk about in terms of writing. I'm pretty sure someone out there is tired of hearing me go on and on about what life is like.

No comments: