Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy Weekend Ahead

There are so many things that I have to get done this weekend. There's a bunch of work I still have to do since I babysat today instead of pushing through, yard sales tomorrow (I just can't stop!), and getting the furniture fixed up before the move. It's closing in on less than three weeks now, so I'm going to be super-busy until then.

I did, however, manage to compile my short blog series about branding for writers. If you missed any of the installments and don't want to try and find them in the archives, you can find it all here: The Business Side of Writing: Branding.

Okay, off to get some more work done. If I find something spectacular at a yard sale or finally finish that furniture, I'll post an update. if not, I hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

No comments: