Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

For all my American readers out there: Happy 4th of July! I don't really get into the holiday, but I know that everyone loves the fact that they get a long weekend. Personally, I can't stand grilled food, I'm not a big fan of the heat, fireworks (at least those done in front of the house) annoy me, and I'm about the only one that does NOT get off work. But still, if I had the offer to cook out, watch fireworks, and spend the day outside, I probably would.

Let's not make this post a downer though. The 4th of July also means that it's only 3 more days until I turn... 26. I like to play the game "Let's see if anyone remembers my birthday... WITHOUT Facebook reminding them." It was two people last year (as you can tell birthday's aren't really that important to me... they're depressing, even at this age).

Jeez... that's still kind of a downer, isn't it? Well, I'm happy that I'm getting extra work this weekend! There, something positive. Happy 4th!


image by splunkton via Flickr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.crackingfacebook.com is one of the best email hacking services on internet today. They know how to hack facebook password very rapid turn around and also extremely professional. Would certainly recommend the service to friends. Fast work-within 48 hours! I tried another website and it took them over 2 weeks! I would like to say Learn-To-Hack.com service is excellent, only after a short period of time I received the password, I would definitely use hack myspace password instantly free in the future, very professional. Thank http://www.crackingfacebook.com

BTW, I found another website which is providing for free a free facebook hacking software and other one specialized in hack into someone's facebook password, hack facebook account id number

Patricia Rockwell said...

You youngster. You are my daughter's age. Enjoy being so young! Happy Fourth!