Monday, November 22, 2010

Nearing Turkey Day

...and I'm pleased that more than likely I'll be dining on steak, not turkey. There's just something about turkey that I can't stand. I only like the dark, fatty meat and somehow that part of the bird usually disappears before I ever get near it. Steak is simple.

Anyway, although I have to work all the through the holidays, I am making time to set out an outline for what I want to accomplish next month. I know, I know--if you have been reading my blog for the past few months, you know that I'm great at making plans--I'm just not always great at seeing them through. NANOWRIMO, for example. I thought for sure I was going to win this year. At just a little over 5k, I gave up. At this point, any time left I have to finish has already been written out of the schedule for this month. I know what's wrong--procrastination. To add to that, I just picked up Sims 3 for Wii and really... that game should never have entered my house. I know my life is boring and dull, but to sit in front of the TV for hours watching a fake person's dull, boring life should be outlawed. Really.

No comments: