Saturday, December 11, 2010

Maintenance and Imagination

This weekend is going to be full of stuff to do around the house. First, I just finished spraying lemon Pledge all around the windows, doors, etc. I'm having a huge problem with spiders (even in this cold!) and heard that may help. If it doesn't, the apt. will smell lemony fresh.

Then I have to clean the rest of the place. I tend to keep things neat, but I do find dusting and sweeping a major kink my daily activities. After that's all done, I'll need to hop back on the Wii Fit. It's been telling me lately that I'm not doing so hot on keeping a daily routine so... yeah. The video game is telling me to step it up.

When all the chores are finally out of the way, I get to go back to 277 Miles. This novel is seriously getting on my nerves because it is so close to being done (at least done enough for someone to beta read). My goal is to finish it by the end of the month so that I can get on to a couple of other projects waiting in the wings.

No comments: