Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Got it!

Contributed by Milford Woods

I saw an ad not too long ago that told me to click for specials on a bundle deal for TV and Internet. I don't usually CLICK on that sort of thing, but I'm glad I did because now my house is totally hooked up to the digital world. My kids are absolutely loving having so many channels and I really like having a reliable Internet connection, which is something we haven't had for a long time since we're in a dial-up zone. I only let my kid watch relatively educational shows during the day, and I'm really careful to monitor their Internet usage so they don't get into any trouble when their online. I never realized what a gaping hole there was in our home communication services but I'm glad I'm finally able to watch the shows that all my friends talk about while at the same time get some work done at night on my home computer. Why didn't I think of doing this a decade or so ago?

No comments: