Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Back

You know that drive I thought I lost? The motivation? Well, it's back--and with a vengeance. I haven't felt a creative high like this in a long while.

The only problem I seem to have now is what to focus on with all this energy. Today, I have been bouncing off one project and on to another. I started with poetry this morning, then I went over to the novel this afternoon. And because I'm all of a sudden interested in being involved in journalism again, I'm researching various topics of interest and trying to find the best way to break back into it all. I got a full plate, that's for sure.

What will become of me in the next couple of months? Something other than status quo, I'm hoping.  I'll give myself a tentative deadline of January 1, 2012 to surprise myself, show a little confidence--get something worthwhile done. I'm determined to have a career I can be proud of.

No comments: