Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Superbowl Party

The article written by Alonso Kramer

Each year for the super bowl my husband and I have a party at our house. I always make a ton of party food and I look forward to it every year. I always send out invitations in the mail for the party, but this year I decided to send an online invitation by evite. My husband just got satellite internet Queen Creek in our home, so I thought I would utilize it for the evites. I had never sent an evite before, but I thought it was really neat. All you have to do is go online and enter your guests email addresses, and then design your invitation and type the wording for it. Then you can send you evite and wait for the replies. I set the evite up so that it would email me whenever someone responded about whether or not they could come to the party. It was funny to me to read all the responses our guests wrote. Something everybody always looks forward to at our party is the pool that we have. Each year, I make a big poster with a grid that contains different scores for the game. All of the guests pay a dollar per guess and everybody tries to guess the score of the game. Whoever is the closest to the score with their guess wins the pool of money. It really is a fun super bowl party to be a part of.

No comments: