Monday, April 09, 2012

Itching to Grab a Different Pen

This weekend was nice and relaxing. That meant I was able to get a lot of Script Frenzy pages out of the way without much effort. I'm only 1 page behind the daily goal and things are going really well. I can't believe I just may win this year! Too bad all I get is a sense of accomplishment...

The only issue I'm having now with Script Frenzy is that I want to stop writing my comic pages and start drawing them. I know that its still premature to get back into that. After all, the script I'm writing now takes place four books/collections after the first one I wrote (and am still in the process of drawing). But maybe I'll sneak in a drawing or two before the month's over. 

Poem of the Day: You and Me

New Articles:
Exploring Modern Poetry
Girls, Girls Everywhere (movie review of Too Many Girls starring Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz)

No comments: