Monday, May 07, 2012

Getting Ready for a Great Week

This week is Submission Week in my world. I finally have enough (good) work to submit to various journals, magazines and contests. So far my list includes two chapbook submissions, two online journals and a newsletter. It's all poetry at the moment because I find it the quickest to choose a home for. Publications that accept fiction are a little more tricky--sometimes you think your work could be an exact fit for them, sometimes they vary so wildly you aren't sure. More research must be done before I get back into the short story game.


New Articles:
Key Terms for B2b E-commerce
Relief Valves Glossary
Key Terms for Channel Marketing
Dracula in Perspective
Resources for Interior Design Information
Wine Import and Export Glossary 

No comments: