Monday, December 03, 2012

It's December, so That Must Mean...

...that it's time for revision. Most people are either taking a month off or going right into revising their Nanowrimo work, but I have decided to go back to the drafts I ignored for November. The fifteen or so pages of my novel that I managed to write are still viable and will be worked on in the future. Might be the distant future, but it's there when I'm ready.

I have five drafts/submissions on the list currently. I am trying not to add anymore until I get these submitted, but with deadlines fast approaching, I hope I don't miss out. Some are one line edit from submission, others need to have the plot thickened a bit before they can be sent out.

I'm also trying to come up with new ideas for blog posts, articles, creative stuff. My mind is in it's creative whirl. It reminds me of one of those cash machines that people get into and try to catch as many dollar bills as they can. I'm simply trying to catch a few ideas and hope they stick. 

New Articles:
Tel Aviv #2 in Tech Startups

No comments: