Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Celebrating Poetry #8: Write A Letter to A Poet

Writing a letter to a poet can be a fun activity, particularly for kids and teens. The Academy of American Poets often features letters written by students to poets from across the country. But just because you are an adult doesn't mean you can't write a letter too. Most poets list some type of contact information on their websites, so if you feel inclined, write a letter to favorite poet.


Poem of the Day: Without Answers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a
year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress
posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


Feel free to surf to my web blog: Vimax Extender

Anonymous said...

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet visitors, its really really pleasant article on building up
new web site.

Feel free to surf to my web-site; http://growxlreview.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new
to me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking
back frequently!

Also visit my webpage Best Male Enhancement

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon.
I want to encourage continue your great work, have a nice
morning!

my blog post - maxrobustreview.com

Shannon Baker said...

i am sure you get many reader for your blog.

non fiction marketing