Monday, April 28, 2014

Overall, last week was a success. I'm glad that on my free promo day, a good number of you downloaded Unfolding Life. There will be more news and notes about the book coming up soon, so stay tuned.

I'm also happy about what I have achieved during Camp NaNoWriMo. While I know that I will never meet the 25,000 word goal in these last couple of days, it doesn't matter--there's a good chance I won't need them. I didn't realize how much I had already written before the start of April, so while I don't get to declare myself winner, I am going to come out of the month with another finished draft!

Now is the time to prioritize all of these projects and get some more work out into the light of day. I still haven't decided which of the two novels I want to start revising in May, but by the end of the year you will either see a thriller/suspense or total chick lit novel with my name on it.

Have a great week! 

No comments: