Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Time Out for Snack Time

Snacking is an art. That's why I try my best to get to know as many different snacks as possible. When it comes to Asian flavors, there are no better appetizers I know of than those offered by Pagoda.



Through the last month or so I've been trying all of the different varieties offered by Pagoda. These are quick prep, quick eat appetizers that offer a few servings per box. All of them can be prepared in the oven/ on the stovetop or in the microwave. I must admit, as much as I love microwaves, you do get better flavor and texture if you prepare it without this modern marvel of convenience.

Out of the eight varieties available, I can honestly tell you that I would sit right down and eat any one of them--no questions asked. But my top three favorites are crab rangoon, pork potstickers and chicken egg rolls. Each of these has a great flavor that is comparable to what you would get at an Asian restaurant.

Have you tried and Pagoda snacks for yourself? Which one is your favorite?

*I received coupons for free Pagoda products courtesy of BzzAgent. All opinions are my own.

No comments: