Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Are You Ready to #TryDry?

Meetings? Deadlines? Extra workouts to get that summer beach bod? Yeah, there are a lot of things in life that can make you sweat. So what do you do when you have to face each day with a new set of challenges? Finding the right antiperspirant can help you get through the day with confidence.

I received the product complimentary to test and/or review from Influenster.


I was able to dry Degree Dry Spray through the latest voxbox Influenster sent me. This antiperspirant product does a lot of things that typical solids and gels cannot do. First, it doesn't leave any white marks on clothes like solids can do (and yes, even those that claim to be invisible solids still leave marks). Degree Dry Spray also doesn't need any dry time like gel antiperspirant products. No gross gooey feeling here!

The product has MotionSense technology that actually keeps you fresh while you move with a scent of tiare and lily of the valley (great if you are a fan of floral scents). It also claims 48-hour protection. I cannot confirm or deny this. I use it every day, so if it does protect that long, all the better for consumers, right? I know that it does exactly what it is supposed to do--protect me from sweat and odor throughout the day--including after a workout.


Are you ready to #TryDry or have you already tried Degree Dry Spray? Let me know what you think about this product.

No comments: