Wednesday, August 03, 2016

On the Agenda

August is going to be a super busy month. Since everyone's going back to school, I thought I might as well assign myself a bunch of homework. That's how self-employed adulting works, right?

First up: more chapters of In Another Life have been uploaded to Write On. If you want to dive into the suspenseful world of Natalie LeBeau and her adventures at the lodge, go for it. And be sure to leave some comments and tell me what you think.

Haunting Melody (Melody of Love #2) is in the middle of revisions. I'm also working on the cover, with a bonus redesigned cover for Melody of Love (Melody of Love #1). If you want to make sure you're all caught up on the adventures of Mel and Austin, make sure to pick up your copy of book #1 before October.

Draft2Digital has partnered with Books2Read, so now I have a handy-dandy link to all the places where Unfolding Life is sold (excluding Amazon and Kobo). I also wanted to make sure all of my German fans know that I've distributed Unfolding Life with Tolino. Because Tolino distributes to multiple storefronts, I don't have just one direct link, but you can find my book at Hugendubel and Thalia. And to put my college minor to good use:

Deutsche Freunde! Unfolding Life ist für den kauf bei Hugendubel und Thalia verfügbar.

I think that's close!

No comments: