Thursday, October 18, 2018

Focusing on November

It's just barely past the halfway point of October, but I'm spending most of my time thinking ahead to November. That's when NaNoWriMo starts, so that should be fun. At least that's what everyone wants you to think. Mostly it feels like work, but there is the occasional moment that makes a writer smile.



Balancing the day job with NaNo is going to be a little tougher this year. Even after my price change announcement (both here and on the specific Fiverr gigs) I still seem to be a popular person for new and repeat clients. I took advantage of the lull in the Book Spotlight gig and changed the higher tier prices early. No one seemed to notice. That's a good thing.

I think the reason that new clients keep coming in and checking it out is that I finally made it back to a Level 1 Seller after Fiverr decided to change the requirements to get there. I only have to sell about $1600 more to make it to the next level after that. That should only take a couple of years...

I also have a week and a half or so to buckle down on the poetry project. It's solidly halfway done, but there's still a lot to write and revise. You can learn more about it on Patreon. Just $1 gets you all of the content I've posted about it until now, plus all the fun previews and exclusives still to come. Even at just the dollar level, you will also get access to previews and exclusives from some of my other projects as well. It's a pretty good deal (if I do say so myself...).

See you at the starting line November 1!

No comments: