Thursday, November 29, 2018

Nearing The End

It's almost the end of November and the end of NaNoWriMo. I didn't meet my goals for the month, that's true, but I'm not walking away empty-handed either. I'm coming away with a solid start on an idea that randomly popped into my head a couple of months ago with a great title. I'm still aiming for a mid-2019 release, so look for updates about that, and of course you can always follow the journey from start to finish if you subscribe on Patreon.



Saturday I am back to being fully committed to my poetry project. By next week, I should have the final cover ready for reveal and most of the drafts that are left completed. What I'll be focusing on in December is the formatting and the front/back matter. It's the more tedious tasks, but it's what makes an indie book look more traditional--which is always good for the bottom line.

Now that NaNo is over, what are your writing/reading plans for December?

1 comment:

K R Smith said...

My plans for December? To write something, anything, that I can submit someplace. It's been a tough year with no let-up on overtime for the day job. The most I've done is a few flash fiction challenges!