Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm really not happy with the new applications on Facebook. They would be great if they were actually reliable, but no. That's too easy. It didn't help that the 23-year-old Harvard educated creator of Facebook was on the Today Show the other day. There's a little too much ego there--to put it nicely.

Anyway... my favorite application is Last Songs Played. But it hadn't worked for more than a few hours since I added it. I thought that it would be a great way to let the one or two people that happen across my page to see what I'm listening to, but... first, I had to add them in myself. Now the songs automatically update because I signed up for things and downloaded more things that my computer really can't handle... but I did it. All for the love of music. Now I can't access the website, the program won't log on, and Facebook says it's working out the kinks. What a waste of free time... I could have been working on my script, which, by the way, is going. That's all I can say about it. 8038 with Friday's goal being 10k. I'll get there, but then what? The story is almost played out, so in the end, I don't think it'll be a full-length script. But it got me to write one, didn't it? Motivation is all I need.

No comments: