Thursday, February 21, 2008

I just completely rearranged my room in 45 minutes. Pretty good, considering I moved a really heavy dresser, still full of clothes, all by myself. I had to do this so that I wouldn't go nuts about the neighbor's television anymore. I'm sorry, but who waits until 1:30 in the morning to turn the TV on, watch infomercials, then wait until 3am to shut it off. Doesn' that person ever sleep? And a few days ago, along with that schedule, they woke up and turned the TV on again at 7am. They need to go to a sleep clinic and I need to de-stress. Once I finish all my articles today, I'm just going to zen out, meditate, maybe a few yoga streches. And food. Lots of comfort food. Where's that chocolate bar? Oh yeah. Gotta go. *runs to the chocolate*

Aside from that, I've talked a friend into traveling with me to Chicago within a few weeks so that I could check out neighborhoods I want to live in. It's going to be rough, but I think I'll be able to manage getting moved to Chicago by late June or early July. Then I'll be poor. Again.

No comments: