Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I did it to myself, but now I'm behind on my article work. I think, "Oh well, I can get to that tomorrow" but I never do. I just put a line through it on my To Do list and move it under tomorrow's date. Bad habit! Plus, once this stuff is done, I have to keep applying for new jobs... jeez... and people think all I do is sit around the house all day. Little do they know. But I am getting eye strain from spending so much time at the computer. I think that's why I keep trying to make excuses to get away from my work. I watched three hours of Emergency! season four today. That was completely unnecessary. I should have gotten the article done first and used that as a reward. I'm a big postive reinforcement kind of person. Not that the money isn't good... but it's just not enough of a postive to make me want it. And the fact that I have to articles I'm writing for free... that just makes me nervous. I don't want to get into the habit of taking too many of those jobs.

No comments: