Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The writer's strike is over, yet I'm still frustrated with the television lineup and barely watch TV anymore. Not that this is a bad thing. I don't think I really need to watch that much TV. Give me my soap opera and a good I Love Lucy rerun and I'm happy. But most of my favorite prime time shows, according to Entertainment Weekly, are not coming back until April. Some not until the fall. And the final four episodes of Scrubs is completely up in the air. There's a rumor that the network might not show them at all, and that the episodes will go straight to DVD. That's a big disappointment for me. However, I have found one cure. The obsession with podcasts. But--now I get to watch all those video podcasts on my TV with my new iPod A/V cord. It's amazing, and I think I got it for about four bucks on eBay. Not too shabby.

No comments: