Sunday, March 02, 2008


I just watched the chocolate factory episode of I Love Lucy this morning for the first time. Can we say overrated? Not a complete waste to watch--I love the show. But what I don't understand was that the chocolate factory scenes were just Lucy's normal physical comedy. Nothing special there. What I found hilarous about the epidsode was the boys trying to be housewives. What killed me (and mind you, I have a hangover watching this) was when Ricky's dinner goes horrible and the rice begins to boil over because he cooked four pounds of it. Anyway, when he slips on the floor trying to clean it up, it was the funniest thing ever. It looked like it wasn't scripted for him to fall, and he broke character right before it faded out. I love when people break character. I don't know why, but that was just funt to watch.

No comments: