Thursday, March 06, 2008

I just found the most amazing website. I have been freelancing since January 1st, but I really haven't been making that much money. I get a few articles thrown my way, mostly rewrites and web content. The jobs don't take long, but I really don't earn a lot of money from them either. Then I found the PayPerPost site. It lets me do the two things I love: write on my blog and make money! It took me awhile before I got around to even signing up my blog for this, but finally I did it.

So far I have checked out a lot of the perks of being a member of the site. Like a lot of sites in brings together a community of people that share ideas and opinions on blogging and blogging for money. I think that the people over at PayPerPost are some of the friendliest people around.

And the best part of the website... the customer service feature is called Customer Love. I don't know why I like that so much, but it's just so much better than saying "Customer Service." It doesn't sound so clinical.

So if you want to make money just by blogging, I would really encourage you to check out PayPerPost. It's amazing. I'm so glad I joined!

blog advertising





No comments: