Saturday, March 15, 2008



So, first of all, my horoscope for today says that I am highly attracted to the opposite sex today... and they are attracted to me. Just my luck, huh? It's still spring break and no one is around. Oh well, maybe this will carry over into St. Patrick's Day. I could have plans... I don't really know yet.




This day has just been weird. I woke up from a dream about Stephen Colbert and for the life of me cannot remember what it was about. Then, when I was making a peanut-butter melty fudge concoction, the smell of laundry detergent on my sweater plus the peanut butter gave the most amazing smell... but it made me think of the way new babies smell after a bath. Strange, right? I think I'm going insane. I need my roommate back!!!




To top it all off, I was watching the second episode of the third season of Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, and I started crying. Barely a whole tear, but still it was crying. Go figure!

No comments: