Friday, March 14, 2008

You know there's a problem when the New Kids on the Block comes on through the speakers and you don't change the song. I guess I'm just feeling a little notsalgic today... that and I'm really trying to get the song "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?" Out of my head. I love the song, but I really need to stop singing it. She and Him are really cool... and I want their CD that drops Tuesday, but I'm poor and I'm a better decision maker than most when it comes to finances. Okay, I lie. But just a little. I did spend an enormous amount of money on I Love Lucy: The Complete Series on DVD, but I got it for $100 under the retail price. I just couldn't pass up that kind of a deal. I don't regret it though. I will enjoy watching all the DVDs when I am stuck on my parents couch still making $50 a week freelancing. Old comedy always pulls me out of a depression... and I could really use a laugh today.

No comments: